Tuesday, August 25, 2015

8/25/15 | 10SEG

Today I got much more animation done on 10seg, but now I've gotta completely flip around the set and paint it a new floor, once that's over with everything should be fin though and things can go as planned. After that set flip there's only one more and then it'll be done! WOOOO!

Happy Days.

Once it's done I can finally get back to animations for my channel. I know those haven't been around in a while and I'm terribly sorry, but often times that happens with animators. They got lots of stuff on their plate usually, and I'm not much of an exception. I'm glad you're all sticking with me though, even though I'm just doing mostly game-plays at the moment. It means a lot and I hope I can repay you with occasional laughs and knowledge of what I do and how I do it. And of course the interactivity. I'm gonna try to be the in Youtube comments more often.

(This post sorta derailed a bit but I don't care!)

Anyway, that's all I have to report tonight! Take care!

-Oliver

VkZaU1EyVnNjRmhhU0hCTlVUQktiMXBHYUc5alIwcElZa1JHYVZVelpHNVZNakZIVGxaS1dWUnVjRk5XTVZaNlUxVldTMVpWZUVKUVZEQTk=

Four.




2 comments:

  1. Your True Fans care about You & In the end will be bye Ya side! ~HUGZ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete