Friday, August 7, 2015

8/7/2015 | Planning and Development

All right, so the progress on the "BT" is starting out slow, since I'm preoccupied with "10Seg" and of course regular uploads.  But that's okay! I'm taking this one slow to make sure I get everything as good as it can be, and well, to make sure it makes sense!

So far I've got story elements in my brain area and some on paper, and I've drawn the protagonist and am developing their character, but before I do that I need to figure out the world they live in and whatnot. It might make an impact on how they act and see things.

Also exciting news, I've got a few voice actors in mind for this one (Yes it's gonna have voices WHAHATHTATT) and I've got a few on board, including an awesome fella (well, they're all awesome people but this one was unexpected). But anyway! Things looking pretty good so far!

-Oliver

P.S. Are you liking these codenames? YAYY SECRETSS

No comments:

Post a Comment