Saturday, August 8, 2015

8/8/2015 | Planning and Development

So today was mostly other stuff besides "BT", although I'm straightening out some stuff for it in my head as I do said other stuff. "10seg" is going well and will hopefully be done soon, so I can move on to "10segMg==".

I'am actually looking forward to being done with those, not because I'm not enjoying them though, because I look forward to having lots of extra time to put into "BT", since the deadline for it will be in my control. I want to take the time to make it the best it can be.

Obviously it's gonna be weird, because well, *cough* I wrote it.... although hopefully not as utterly depressing as Four Seven Six (You can blame my high school senior self for that one.) But anyway...

I also started filming the second episode of CG today, Looking forward to finish this puppet for use in the future. Booper Dooper.

ANYWAY, back to "BT". For some reason I'm obsessing over a tile pattern for the floor of one of the sets I have in mind. Like, more than anything right now, and I have no idea why. It's just tiles! Oh well, once that's out on paper I can hopefully get it out of my noggin.

Not much else besides the regular uploads, I think the next two games I'll play are Ori and the Blind Forest and Papers, Please.

-Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment