Saturday, August 29, 2015

8/28/2015 | 10SEG & Important Message

All right. So I'm still getting the next set for 10seg fully finished, which is okay since I planned out when I need to animate for the deadline I've set and I've got time.

Looking forward to finally finishing it because honestly I think the channel needs some love again. It's been suffering a bit, and even though there's technically more content (games and whatnot) I think it's shifted into a place I didn't want it to be. I said a while ago (before I knew how to speak properly) that the channel wasn't going to become a gaming channel, just an "animation channel where I possibly play games...sometimes.....maybe."

But the thing is, the majority of the videos going up now are, you guessed it, gaming. And even though those who watch them do enjoy them (thank you by the way), I feel like it's too much, and it's not what the channel was meant to be.

That being said, things are going to slowly change. I've got more stuff in mind for videos that make more "sense" for the channel, and I think it's a nice idea, because I still don't want to just fall off the planet for weeks at a time without any content (and I sure as hell don't want to make update videos because there not any sort of fun to watch). "Hey sorry guys! I just wanted to take time out of working on this great video to tell you about how it's not done yet!" I apologize for the sass.

As for games....well, we'll see. They'll probably slow down...or even stop. I haven't decided yet. But of course I'll finish the series I'm playing right now, and then I'll make a decision. I guess if a game really, REALLY catches my eye and I think will make a good series, then I'll play it on the channel, otherwise, that area is a bit silent.

I might make a video addressing this, or I might just gradually make the shift and see how you all take to it. Only time will tell.

If you want, you can let me know what you think!

Nothing else to report.

-Oliver

VkZaU1EyVnNjRmhhU0hCTlVUQktiMXBHYUc5alIwcElZa1JHYVZVelpHNVZNakZIVGxaS1dWUnVjRk5XTVZaNlUxVldTMVpWZUVKUVZEQTk=

Four.

3 comments:

  1. I think some games would be nice..Not what everyone else is playing like "Until Dawn" Really do I need to watch 20 people play the same game..& they are putting these videos out at the same time everyday..I like the games You play like Paper Please! Its different, cool & can be hard at times! I like Your films too But Some games gives your channel more different content..I feel! ~HUGZ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the games cause of your amazin voice, but I do miss the animations, but I know those take tons of time as you have already mentioned, but the gameplays keep people interested in you while they wait for the new animation. Just my two cents and all that stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the games on the channel, if you stopped I would be sad :(

    ReplyDelete